In Christian Discipleship—Living a Life Pleasing in God’s Eyes, Reverend Bob Callender delves deeply into the challenges of Christian discipleship. He leads readers through the central biblical topics of the New Testament that every Christian must consider and respond to in his or her daily life and spiritual journey if they are to live a life pleasing in God’s eyes.
Some of the topics covered include:
• What does God expect from you?
• An in-depth look at what it means to be a new creation in Christ.
• Can you truly be of the same mind as Christ?
• Taking your place in the body of Christ.
• How to know and bear good fruit.
• Discovering your spiritual gifts and where to use them.
• The challenge of loving God with all your heart, soul, and mind.
• Understanding how God defines belief.
• Appreciating the amazing gift of grace.
• Knowing the Holy Spirit better.
• Empowering your prayer life.
• Identifying and categorizing all of Jesus’ commandments for you.
• Understanding the steps of Christian accountability.
• Establishing balance in your life.
• The importance of being part of a healthy worshiping community.